Tour Code: BAL-10 Duration: Approx 10 Hours
Embark on a Volkswagen Safari adventure that will take you through the hills and valleys of beautiful Bali to try your hand in horse riding at Saba Bay and white water rafting at Ayung River!
- Cruise Through the lush Valleys of Bali in a Classic Volkswagen Safari
- Take a Horseback ride Along the Unique Black Volcanic Beach of Saba Bay
- Conquer the Exciting Rapids of the 12-Kilometre long Ayung River
Let the wind tease your hair as you sit in the back of a topless Volkswagen Safari, cruising through Bali! The Volkswagen Safari is a classic car that runs smoothly on moderate terrain, and it is your first and main ride for the day. It will take you through Bali’s tranquil sleepy villages and flat rice paddies. Arrive at the Saba Bay Stables to catch a horse ride that will take you for a trot along the beach’s black volcanic sand and crashing waves. Get back into the Volkswagen Safari and head on over to your next destination: the lush Ayung valley.
Here, you’ll go on a white water rafting adventure down Ayung River. The 12 kilometres of exciting rapids along the way will be sure to make this adventure an unforgettable one. Fringing the banks of the river is thick tropical foliage which makes for a scenic journey down the water. After you disembark from your raft, have your lunch upon a hill that overlooks Ubud. Then cruise again in the Volkswagen to Carangsari through tiers of rice terraces that provide you with spectacular views of mountains to end your adventure.
Cancellations after confirmation of tour will incur a 50% charge of the total package price. This fund is not refundable, in whole or in part, cannot be brought forward and/or used for future bookings.
- Return Transfer by Volkswagen Safari
- Professional Driver / Horse Trainer / River Guide
- International Standard Safety Equipment
- Coffee Break
- Shower Facilities + Towel
- Buffet Lunch + One (1) Complimentary Soft Drink / Mineral Water
- International Insurance Cover
What's Not Included:
- Any Items Not Mentioned
- Lunch at Elephant Restaurant
- It is recommended to bring a hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, camera, shorts and comfortable sports shoes
- The departure meeting point will be at the hotel
- Transfer duration above are estimated and subject to traffic and weather condition, and not inclusive of any sightseeing tours
- Please adhere to strict pick-up time punctuality. Tour operators may forfeit tours for travelers if no-show during stipulated time
- Registered name of the traveler must be corresponding with photograph documentation (Example: Passport). Tour operators reserve the right to reject if registered traveler fails to provide photographed documentation of their own
- Tour will not be operating on the 17 March 2018 for Hari Nyepi (Day of Silence)
- For guests who require pick-up from hotels in different pick-up areas, please email your request (with order number included) to email@example.com after you have completed your purchase