Tour Code: BAL-02 Duration: Approx 6 Hours
Experience adventure and excitement as you cruise against the fierce rapids of the Bali’s Ayung River!
- Experience the Ayung River While White Water Rafting
- Conquer the Class Three Rapids of the River
- Enjoy the Beautiful Scenic Views of Bali’s Lush Jungles
Embark on a day filled with adventure and excitement as you venture Ayung River’s rapids on a raft. The Ayung River has become famous for white water rafting due to its roaring Class 3 rapids and lush rainforests that surround the river. Your journey begins at the starting point where you’ll register and get some coffee and tea for a short break before you proceed to a safety briefing. Once you know all the necessary safety precautions it’s time to suit up! With paddles, helmets and safety vests at hand, you’re ready to go down the magnificent Ayung River.
Race through the rapids with your paddles in your hands and feel the movement of the river. Savour the picturesque view of the jungle surrounding you during the calmer parts of the river. You’ll pass by amazing sites while you cruise down the river such as hidden waterfalls. Dive right into the cooling river waters and wade in waters as you gaze up as see the jungle canopies. You’ll even get to learn a little more about the river from your experienced guides before ending your river adventure at Karangdalem. Then you’ll be rewarded with a much deserved hot shower and warm, delicious buffet lunch while looking over a panoramic view of the valley.
Cancellations after confirmation of tour will incur a 50% charge of the total package price. This fund is not refundable, in whole or in part, cannot be brought forward and/or used for future bookings.
- 7:30 am – 8:00 am
- 9:00 am – 9:30 am
- 11:00 am – 11:30 am
- English-speaking Guide
- Welcome Drinks (Free Flow Coffee & Tea)
- Air-conditioned Return Transfer
- International Standard Safety Equipment
- One Bottle of Mineral Water during Rafting
- Waterproof Bag on each Raft to Keep Valuable Belongings
- One Buffet Lunch & Complimentary Soft Drink
- Shower Facilities & Towel
- International Insurance Cover
What's Not Included:
- It is recommended to bring sunscreen, camera, swimming costume and a change of clothes
- The departure meeting point will be at the hotel
- Transfer duration above are estimated and subject to traffic and weather condition, and not inclusive of any sightseeing tours
- Please adhere to strict pick-up time punctuality. Tour operators may forfeit tours for travelers if no-show during stipulated time
- Registered name of the traveler must be corresponding with photograph documentation (Example: Passport). Tour operators reserve the right to reject if registered traveler fails to provide photographed documentation of their own
- Tour will not be operating on the 17 March 2018 for Hari Nyepi (Day of Silence)
- For guests who require pick-up from hotels in different pick-up areas, please email your request (with order number included) to firstname.lastname@example.org after you have completed your purchase