Tour Code: SIN-41 Duration: Approx 3 Hours
Visit one of the world’s first largest wind tunnel for indoor skydiving at iFly Sentosa and experience free falling without the danger!
- Experiencing Flying like a bird at iFly Sentosa
- Feel the thrill of free Falling as you Indoor Skydive
- Enjoy a Great view of Siloso Beach as you Skydive Indoors
Scared of heights but still want to experience skydiving? No problem! Go skydiving at Sentosa in a wind tunnel without any fear of danger! Have the time of your life experiencing a free fall like that in skydiving without having to actually jump out of a plane. All you have to do is get your suit and helmets on, then step into the wind tunnel then you’re off! There’s no chance of the usual complications that comes with real skydiving like bad weather. You’ll get to feel the surge of adrenaline and excitement as much as you would with real skydiving.
Have a fun time with the family feeling as if you’re flying in the air as this activity is suitable for all ages. Everyone is free to join, anybody from your 7-year-old son to your 70-year-old grandma can have fun at iFly Skydiving. This state of the art technology has an 18 feet acrylic glass wall, giving you an amazing view of Silosa beach and its crystalline waters. So get your suit on and get ready to feel the wind across your face!
- Day session is for Mondays to Thursdays: 10:00 am to 7:00 pm (except Wednesday, it is from 12:00 pm to 7:30 pm), not valid on Public Holidays .
- Evening session for Mondays to Sundays is from 8:00 pm to 9:30 pm, not valid on Public Holidays
- Two (2) Skydives per person
- Certificate of participation
- Pre-flight demo and training provided for beginners
What's Not Included:
- No advance reservation, only walk-in reservation.
- Flyers are required to check in one hour prior to the flight times as you will be required to attend professional training to ensure your safety throughout your flight experience
- Flyers are required to bring a copy of their photo ID or passport for verification purposes
- There will be no refund for any flight cancellation or ‘no show’ appointments
- Flyers will be required to reschedule flight if you fail to arrive on time for check-in
- Sessions are subject to availability. Please check with Adventoro Concierge (Call/Whatsapp +6010 468 8011)
- Flyers are advised to reach iFly Singapore counter no later than 3:00 pm on the flight date to prevent any disappointment
- During peak period there might be waiting time of approximately 1-2 hours
- Ladies are advised not to wear skirts or dresses
- Flyers are recommended to dress in t-shirts, shorts, jeans or pants, closed toe-shoes with laces or track shoes
- Avoid wearing accessories like necklaces, earrings, bracelets, watches, etc.
- Flyers must be 7 years and above to participate
- Flyers below 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian or bring a copy of their photo ID or passport and a waiver form signed by a parent/legal guardian
- If flyers are under 1.8m tall the maximum weight is 120 kg and if over 1.8m tall the maximum weight is 140 kg
- Pregnant women, flyers with casts or is under the influence of alcohol or drugs are prohibited from participating
- Flyers with history of dislocated shoulders, back or neck injuries are prohibited from joining
- Strictly no photography/ videography is allowed
- Transfer duration above are estimated and subject to traffic and weather condition, and not inclusive of any sightseeing tours
- Please adhere to strict pick-up time punctuality. Tour operators may forfeit tours for travellers if no-show during stipulated time
- Registered name of the traveller must be corresponding with photograph documentation (Example: Passport). Tour operators reserve the right to reject if registered traveller fails to provide photographed documentation of their own
Refer to the map below to see a list of pick up location(s) that are available for you to choose from. You can select your desired pick up location when you book the tour.
List of Location(s):
Pick up is also available for other location(s) under the vicinity of Sentosa. For more information, please contact Adventoro's concierge service.