... Per Person

  1. Home
  2. Southeast Asia
  3. Malaysia
  4. Penang
  5. Corporate Teambuilding & Family Retreats

Habitat Penang Hill – Full Guided Experience

Pick up from Penang
Child-Friendly
Elderly-Friendly
Minimum Pax
Muslim-Friendly

Tour Code: PEN-20 Duration: Approx 2 Hours

Take a leisurely stroll through the tranquil rainforest of The Habitat and learn about the different flora and fauna species.

Highlights:

  • Clear your mind Amongst the Fresh Green Flora of The Habitat
  • Give your Muscles a mild Workout as you Stroll Through the Gardens and Forest
  • Get to know the Diverse Flora and Fauna of The Habitat

Tour Description:

The Habitat at Penang Hill boasts a virgin rainforest that spans across 10 lush acres of land. 75% of the rainforest is left untouched, with the remaining 25% made into landscaped gardens for aesthetic purposes and other activities. This leaves visitors with about 7.5 acres of natural growth to explore, and on this tour, you will get to do exactly that with the addition of a guide whose purpose is to guide and educate you to enhance your experience.

As the forest exists the way it always has, the animals, reptiles and insects that have been here remaining here, enriching the experience of being amongst nature. Take a walk both in the themed gardens and rainforest with a specially-trained naturalist as your guide leading the way. Stroll through the verdant greenery of diverse species that your guide will point out to you and explain about. Along the way, catch sight of some wild animals such as the Giant Black Squirrel, Racket-tailed Drongo and the Dusky Leaf Langur, among many others.

Immerse yourself in the visuals and auditory sensations that only the rainforest can elicit. From the gentle rustling of tree leaves to the occasional calls of animals that echo through the air, the forest of The Habitat leaves very little to be desired, especially if you’re looking for a tropical experience in a peaceful jungle.

Cancellation Policy:

Please refer to our refunds policy under Terms of Use section.

Pick-Up Time:

  • 8:15 am to 8:45 am (Morning)
  • 1:15 pm to 1:45 pm (Afternoon)

What's Included:

  • English-speaking guide
  • Fastlane Train Access
  • Guided Nature Tour
  • Buggy Ride Upon Exit

What's Not Included:

  • Any Items Not Mentioned

Additional Information:

  • Transfer duration above are estimated and subject to traffic and weather condition, and not inclusive of any sightseeing tours
  • Tour requires a minimum of 10 pax to be confirmed. Tour operator reserves the right to cancel tour session if minimum pax is not met. Please check with Adventoro Concierge (Call/WhatsApp: +6010-468 8011)
  • Please adhere to strict pick-up time punctuality. Tour operators may forfeit tours for travellers if no-show during stipulated time
  • Registered name of the traveller must be corresponding with photograph documentation (Example: Passport). Tour operators reserve the right to reject if registered traveller fails to provide photographed documentation of their own
Enquiry Form
Prices start from

... Per Person

When would you like to go for this tour ?
Who should we contact ?
Anything else ?
    Thank you for dropping us a message !
    Our team will get back to you as soon as possible.

    Need Assistance ?

    Make use of Adventoro's complimentary concierge service to effortlessly plan your next adventure !