Tour Code: PER-01 Duration: Approx 3 Hours
Brave Kampar River in this exhilarating adventure as you stomach the roar of the rapids and the swerve and sway of the watercraft.
- Experience the Kampar River Rapids
- Enjoy a Thrilling Outdoor Adventure
- Brave the Swirls and Admire the Beauty of Nature
An exciting day lies ahead of you. Make sure you are all geared up and energised as we will be proceeding to Ulu River Lodge before being transferred to our starting point at Ulu Geruntum for our white water rafting adventure. The journey to Ulu River Lodge is long but sit back and enjoy the scenery as we travel. Once we have arrived at the starting point, we will proceed to don white water rafting equipment and then be briefed about safety by a guide. The fun begins 15 minutes later as everyone prepares to cover 14 rapids within seven kilometres.
Once the thrilling ride has ended and the adrenaline starts to reduce, you will most probably feel exhausted—all energy used battling the rapids to keep upright. We will stop for light refreshments; some cool drinks and snacks to give you enough strength for your next activity: lunch! Enjoy local food and freshen up; perhaps take a few photographs for memories before we head back to the city.
- 09:00 am to 09:30 am (Morning)
- 12:00 pm to 12:30 pm (Afternoon)
- English-Speaking Guide
- Meals: Lunch
- Return Transfer
- Transfer within Area of Activities
- Necessary Safety Equipment
- Entrance Fee
- Official Participation Certificate
- First Aid Kit
What's Not Included:
- Any Items Not Mentioned
- Transfer duration above are estimated and subject to traffic and weather condition, and not inclusive of any sightseeings
- Please bring a change of clothes, headlamp or torchlight, towel, insect repellent, sunblock lotion, camera
- It is advisable to wear shorts, long pants, tights and t-shirts; strap sandals or shoes
- Children aged 12 yrs and below and pregnant women are not permitted
- Please adhere to strict pick-up time punctuality. Tour operators may forfeit tours for travellers if no-show during stipulated time
- Registered name of the traveller must be corresponding with photograph documentation (Example: Passport). Tour operators reserve the right to reject if registered traveller fails to provide photographed documentation of their own
Car Rental Services:
If you are in need of local transportation, head on over to our GoCar page to inquire about car rental services through our partners. Inquiring with us will entitle you to a voucher. Click here to find out more.