Tour Code: BKI-13 Duration: Approx 6 Hours
Take a trip to a brilliant marine park for a restorative and exciting adventure to rediscover nature and its bounteous gifts.
- Admire the Beauty of Tunku Abdul Rahman Park (Manukan Island & Sapi Island)
- Explore Jungle Trails at Manukan and Sapi Island
- Swim, Snorkel or Partake in Any Other Water Sport Activities
Your tour begins at 9 am where you will board a coach from your hotel to the Jesselton Point Ferry Terminal. Find yourself in the waters of the five captivating islands that make up the Tunku Abdul Rahman Park after only a quarter-hour ferry ride. Feel your feet sink slightly into the soft, sandy beach of Manukan Island, a boomerang-shaped island that is the second largest in the park. Boasting turquoise waters and a colourful marine life, it is the ideal location for snorkelling and swimming.
Rest your eyes as you gaze out into the horizon, admiring the crystal-clear waters and the sight of heads bobbing up and down—people snorkelling along the coast. Adding on to the element of fun is the various kinds of water sports offered on the island itself. If you are looking for something more adventurous, head towards Sunset Point on the edge of Manukan Island and follow the 1.5km trail for a chance to spot the elusive Philippine Scrubfowl and glimpse two rare mangrove trees. Otherwise, rest under the shades of fronds and enjoy the tranquil vista before you.
The rest of the day is for you to enjoy at your leisure. Have a picnic, swim or snorkel around in waters near the jetty. You are certain to spot the adorable clownfish darting between the tentacles of sea anemones, among numerous species of fish. Enjoy a sumptuous barbeque by the sea as you observe the waves. On Sapi Island, there are short jungle trails for you to go hiking if you opt for it. Otherwise, spend your time strolling the sandy beach and discover beaches hidden from the crowd before returning to the mainland.
- 8:15 am to 8:45 am
- English-Speaking Guide/Driver
- Hotel Return Transfer
- Entrance Fees
- Life Jackets, Masks & Snorkel
- Meal: BBQ Lunch
What's Not Included:
- Any Items Not Mentioned
- Video/Camera Fees
- Watersports Activities
- Transfer duration above are estimated and subject to traffic and weather condition, and not inclusive of any sightseeing
- Please bring along insect repellent, swim wear, sun block, drinking water for jungle trek, good walking shoes/ sandals, change of clothing and towel
- Personal belongings at owner's risk
- Do not bring any valuables (i.e. earrings, necklaces)
- All cameras must be waterproof or placed in waterproof bags at your own risk
- It is not advisable to wear contact lenses
- Child prices apply for children of ages 2 to 11. A minimum of two (2) adult tickets are required to be eligible for child ticket prices
- Please adhere to strict pick-up time punctuality. Tour operators may forfeit tours for travellers if no-show during stipulated time
- Registered name of the traveller must be corresponding with photograph documentation (Example: Passport). Tour operators reserve the right to reject if registered traveller fails to provide photographed documentation of their own