Tour Code: KUL-6PAX-SG Duration: 4 Days / 3 Nights
Take a walk on the wild side! Experience the famous 130-million-year-old forest in this unforgettable adventure that will take you high above the trees and deep within the rivers!
- Explore the 130-Million-Year-Old Rainforest Through Day and Night Jungle Tours
- Dip in a Beautiful Pool at Lata Berkoh
- Stop by the Lubuk Tenor Fish Sanctuary to Feed Hungry Fishes
Day 1 – Johor Bharu to HAN Rainforest Resort
Once you have sorted things out and rested a little after dinner, meet your guide at the Resort’s reception at approximately 8.30 pm who will then guide you through the 130 million years old jungle for a night walking expedition. Keep to the boardwalk and you may spot nocturnal creatures out lurking in the dark. Listen to the thrum of the rainforest as it comes alive at night, heralding the emergence of animals that thrive in the cover of darkness. After that, turn in for the night as you will require your strength for the next morning.
Day 2 – Teresek Hill / Canopy Walkway / Rapids Shooting / Orange Asli Settlement
After a good breakfast at 9.30 am, prepare for a 1.5-hour jungle walk to Teresek Hill. Along the way, your guide will highlight numerous plants and vegetation, providing a truly immersive experience for your enjoyment. On a clear day, the majestic Mount Tahan, the highest in Peninsular Malaysia, can be easily spotted. Before returning, attempt the Canopy Walkway that is constructed 40 metres above ground to observe the rainforest from a different perspective.
After lunch at a local floating restaurant, we will proceed with rapids shooting! Zoom past the exciting rapids on a speedboat as we head towards the Orang Asli Village, where you will get to experience the lives of the local natives.
Day 3 – Lata Berkoh & Kelah Fish Sanctuary / Lunch on Floating Restaurant / Night Safari
Revitalise yourself with a hearty breakfast and we will embark on another adventure to Lata Berkoh where you can dip in a pool of surreal beauty. In addition, we will make a pit stop at the Lubuk Tenor Fish Sanctuary where you will be kept busy feeding hungry fishes. Blessed with clear waters on a normal day, this sanctuary is the product of the combined effort of both the local villages and the Malaysian government. After that, we will take a boat back to the resort, drifting slowly and quietly along the river in hopes of spotting elusive wild animals.
We will have lunch at the floating restaurant before heading back to the resort for an afternoon's rest. After dinner at the resort, we will proceed to the night safari walk, where our nature guide will bring you into the darkness of the jungle in the hopes of coming across the many different wildlife denizens of the night!
Day 4 – HAN Rainforest Resort to Johor CIQ
Revitalise yourself with a hearty breakfast as you prepare to journey back to Kuala Tahan and then to Johor CIQ.
- Three (3) Nights accommodation based on Air-con room category (Twin/Triple Sharing basis) at HAN Rainforest Resort
- Full board meals – 3 Breakfasts, 2 Lunch and 3 Dinners.
- Guided Activities with Licensed Nature Guide
- Canopy Walkway
- Jungle Trekking at Teresek Hill
- River Rapids Boat Shooting
- Orang Asli Village Visit
- Lata Berkoh + Kelah Fish Sanctuary Visit
- Night Safari
- Night Jungle Walk
- Return transfer from 20, Canberra Drive, yishun emerald, Singapore 768425 (10-seater Van Transport)
What's Not Included:
- Tour Excursions Exclude All Entrance Fees Unless Stated Otherwise
- Tourism tax of RM10 per room per night (payable at resort)
- Transfer duration above are estimated and subject to traffic and weather condition, and not inclusive of any sightseeing
- All rates quoted are based on English-speaking driver-cum-guide
- Please bring a change of clothes of T-shirts, long or short pants, swimwear and towel. Small rucksack for the trek, hat, raincoat, track shoes, sandals, insect repellent, sun protection lotion (for sun sensitive skin) and torchlight. Fishing rod (optional).
- Proceed to the Department of Wildlife to register and to obtain necessary permits and licenses
- The rainy season is between middle November to middle/end of January. During the rainy season, some of the activities may be cancelled for safety purposes
- During the 1st day of Muslim festival (Hari Raya Aidul Fitri & Hari Raya Aidul Adha), the boat departure will be at 1000 hrs from Kuala Tahan to Kuala Tembeling Jetty and from Kuala Tembeling to the resort remain at 1330 hrs. All recreational activities also will be started at 1030 hrs due to prayers.
- Gifts for Orang Asli: We do encourage bringing simple gifts when visiting the native settlement, a normal Asian custom. However, we do recommend items such as exercise books, pencil, rice or biscuits. Sweets and snacks, especially in non-biodegradable plastics, are not encouraged
- Please adhere to strict pick-up time punctuality. Tour operators may forfeit tours for travellers if no-show during stipulated time
- Registered name of the traveller must be corresponding with photograph documentation (Example: Passport). Tour operators reserve the right to reject if registered traveller fails to provide photographed documentation of their own
- Note: Starting from 1st September 2017, a tourism tax of RM10 per room per night will be imposed on non-Malaysian tourists for all types of hotels and accommodations. This is payable to the hotel upon check-out