Tour Code: KUL-83-SPECIALBOOKING Duration: 2 Days / 1 Night
Take a walk on the wild side! Experience the famous 130-million-year-old forest in this unforgettable adventure that will take you high above the trees and deep within the rivers!
- Explore the 130-Million-Year-Old Rainforest Through Day and Night Jungle Tours
- Experience the Incredible Flora and Fauna of the Forest
- Zoom down the Exciting Rapids in a Long Boat
- 0600 - Pick up from hotel and transfer to Kuala Tahan
- 0930 - Arrival at Kuala Tahan. Register park permit@ RM 1/person and camera license @ RM 5/camera (own expenses)
- 0930 - Boat to Canopy walkway and Jungle Trekking to Teresek Hill
- 1300 - Lunch break
- 1500 - Boat to Orang Asli village and Boat to river rapid shooting
- 1730 - End Tour and Wash up
- 1930 - Dinner
- 2030 -Night Jungle Walk
- 0800 - Breakfast and check out accommodation.
- 0900 - Boat to Kuala Tembeling Jetty (get ready at 8.45am)
- 1130 - Arrival at Kuala Tembeling Jetty
- 1230 - Bus to Kuala Lumpur
- 1630 - Arrival at Kuala Lumpur. Drop off at Chinatown
- One Nights accommodation based on Air-con room category (Twin/Triple Sharing basis)
- 2 Days / 1 Night – 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch and 1 Dinner.
- Guided Activities with Licensed Nature Guide
- Night Jungle Walk, Jungle Trekking to Canopy Walkway & Teresek Hill, Rapids Shooting & Orang Asli visit
- Return transfers from Kuala Lumpur
What's Not Included:
- Tour Excursions Exclude All Entrance Fees Unless Stated Otherwise
- Transfer duration above are estimated and subject to traffic and weather condition, and not inclusive of any sightseeing
- Rates displayed is for a minimum of two (2) pax. Tour is subject to availability. Please check with Adventoro Concierge (Call / Whatsapp +6010 468 8011)
- Taman Negara’s canopy walkway is closed every Thursday. It is open from 9am to 3pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays. On Fridays, operating hours are from 9am-12pm. Maximum number of visitors per day is 600 visitors
- Please bring a change of clothes of T-shirts, long or short pants, swimwear and towel. Small rucksack for the trek, hat, raincoat, track shoes, sandals, insect repellent, sun protection lotion (for sun sensitive skin) and torchlight. Fishing rod (optional).
- Proceed to the Department of Wildlife to register and to obtain necessary permits and licenses (Park permit RM 1/person and camera license RM 5/camera)
- The rainy season is between middle November to middle/end of January. During the rainy season, some of the activities may be cancelled for safety purposes
- During the 1st day of Muslim festival (Hari Raya Aidul Fitri & Hari Raya Aidul Adha), the boat departure will be at 1000 hrs from Kuala Tahan to Kuala Tembeling Jetty and from Kuala Tembeling to the resort remain at 1330 hrs. All recreational activities also will be started at 1030 hrs due to prayers.
- Gifts for Orang Asli: We do encourage bringing simple gifts when visiting the native settlement, a normal Asian custom. However, we do recommend items such as exercise books, pencil, rice or biscuits. Sweets and snacks, especially in non-biodegradable plastics, are not encouraged
- Please adhere to strict pick-up time punctuality. Tour operators may forfeit tours for travellers if no-show during stipulated time
- Registered name of the traveller must be corresponding with photograph documentation (Example: Passport). Tour operators reserve the right to reject if registered traveller fails to provide photographed documentation of their own
- Note: Starting from 1st September 2017, a tourism tax of RM10 per room per night will be imposed on non-Malaysian tourists for all types of hotels and accommodations. This is payable to the hotel upon check-out
Refer to the map below to see a list of pick up locations that are available for you to choose from. You can select your desired pick up location when you book the tour.
List of Locations:
Pick up is also available for other locations under the vicinity of Kuala Lumpur. For more information, please contact Adventoro's concierge service.