Tour Code: TWU-26 Duration: 3 Days / 2 Nights
Experience the ultimate destination for privacy and relaxation with the most stunning view and snorkel in the beautiful island of Mabul!
- Have A Relaxed Retreat In the Untouched Bornean Island
- Explore One of the Most Stunning Locations on Earth
- Immerse Yourself in the Beauty of the Clear and Pristine Water
- Discover the Colourful and Lively Marine Life in the Crystal Clear Sea
Sipadan is an amazing destination, off the coast of Sabah that boasts beautiful beaches and clear waters. In this tour, you will be escaping to the idyllic hideaway in Borneo. Borneo, a geographic centre for Maritime Southeast Asia is home to multiple islands and rainforest jungles that houses a rich ecosystem. This is where you will be getting your daily dose of vitamin sea as the salty air greets you throughout your stay. Your relaxing retreat will include a stay in the junior cottage set on the crystal blue water.
A private cottage that is designed based on a Bajau-inspired architecture, you will be sharing your relaxing retreat with your partner in this room that comes with two single bed. Enjoy the magnificent view from your balcony that overlooks the picturesque natural surrounding when you step out of your room. This is your best chance to discover stunning nature, rich culture and a traditional way of life. Gain access to unlimited snorkelling in the centre house reef if you want to make the most out of your trip here.
Known for its image as the top diving spot in the world, you will have the chance to visit the underwater life when you snorkel among the colourful creatures that are not a very common sight in the other parts of Malaysia. Snorkel with peace of mind as you will be provided with a state of art snorkelling equipment when you explore the beauty underneath the Kapalai waters. This small island that is located 15 minutes boat ride away from the resort is an included snorkelling trip of this tour package. It is here you will get the best Insta-worthy shots with the stunning view.
- Return land transfers from Tawau Airport to Semporna
- Return speedboat transfer from Sipadan to Sipadan Water Village Resort
- Two (2) Night’s Twin Sharing Accommodation - Junior Cottage
- Full board meals (2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch and 2 Dinners)
- Sipadan permit and entrance fee
- One boat snorkelling to Kapalai with snorkelling equipment
- Unlimited Mabul House Reef Snorkelling
- Jetty fee
What's Not Included:
- Any Items Not Mentioned
- Carbonated & Alcoholic Drinks
- House Reef Snorkelling Equipment Rental
- Malaysian (Local) - RM 2.00 per person / per trip Adult (with Malaysian Identification). Child below 11 years old is free of charge
- Non Malaysian (Foreigners) - RM 10.00 per person / per trip (with foreign passports). Child below 11 years old – RM5.00 per person
- Transfer duration above are estimated and subject to traffic and weather condition, and not inclusive of any sightseeing
- Please check with Adventoro Concierge regarding accommodation availability (Call / Whatsapp +6010 468 8011)
- Please adhere to strict pick-up time punctuality. Tour operators may forfeit tours for travellers if no-show during stipulated time
- Guests are advised to go for a medical check-up and arrive in good conditions. In the event of unexpected health problem after the booking has been made, please include a doctor’s official letter in order to keep the booking postponed for one year maximum
- Registered name of the traveller must be corresponding with photograph documentation (Example: Passport). Tour operators reserve the right to reject if registered traveller fails to provide photographed documentation of their own
- Note: Starting from 1st September 2017, a tourism tax of RM10 per room per night will be imposed on non-Malaysian tourists for all types of hotels and accommodations. This is payable to the hotel upon check-out
- Diving in Sipadan requires a special permit (limited to only 120 divers a day). Guests who opt for diving in Sipadan will be required to obtain the permit from the resort front desk at RM40 per person, per day
- It would not be possible for us to do transfer directly to the resort on the same day if the arrival is late as it would be dark (after 1600PM at Semporna) for the boat transfer and is not advisable for safety reason. It is recommended to take the flight before 1400PM to arrive at Tawau Airport for direct transfer to Sipadan Water Village Resort