Tour Code: TWU-23 Duration: 3 Days / 2 Night
Experience the diver’s paradise in the Mabul, Kapalai and Sipadan in the relaxing retreat of the Sipadan Water Village!
- Dive Among the Spectacular Corals and Fishes
- Immerse yourself In the Clearest Waters of the Sabah Coast
- Witness Some of The Unspoilt and Rare Marine Species Here
- Visit the Friendly Sea Gypsies, also Known as the Bajau Laut
Mabul Island is a little island off the shore of Sabah, Malaysia that stands out as the must-go island in Malaysia for diving. With a perfectly clear turquoise water and rich marine ecosystem, it is certainly a paradise for nature lovers and divers alike. The island is likewise home to the 'Bajau Laut Village', also known as the 'Sea Gypsies', who still live a nomadic marine lifestyle on stilted huts above the waters. After your landing in Tawau Airport, you will be greeted by the friendly resort staffs while you head to your picturesque standard cottage room at the resort.
Appreciate the wonders of the island’s beauty once you reach the resort. On the next two days, you will be exploring the famous diving spots of the Bornean islands. Under the crystal clear waters lies a wonderful marine ecosystem consisting some of the rarest sea creatures such as turtles, crabs and fishes. It is when you are in the clear water you will realise why they are famous for its diving spot. Due to the ongoing environmental issues, many coral reefs and marine species have been threatened.
Sabah is one of the places that is actively playing their role in conserving the environment to ensure divers like you get to enjoy the pristine coast at its finest. Discover different diving spots that are included in this package and enjoy being surrounded by the salty sea breeze throughout your stay here. Take in Mabul and Sipadan all at once when you signed to this relaxing tour package that will guarantee you with the best underwater view.
- Return land transfers from Tawau Airport to Semporna
- Return speedboat transfer from Sipadan to Sipadan Water Village Resort
- Two (2) Night’s Twin Sharing Accommodation - Standard Cottage
- Full board meals (2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch and 2 Dinners)
- Sipadan permit and entrance fee
- 3 Daily Boat Dives covering Mabul, Kapalai OR Sipadan
- Unlimited Mabul House Reef Shore Diving (6:00 am to 6:00 pm - include weight, weight belt and tanks only)
- Jetty fee
What's Not Included:
- Any Items Not Mentioned
- Carbonated & Alcoholic Drinks
- Full set of scuba diving equipment including BCD, regulatory, mask, fins, snorkel and booties (Rentable at RM80 per day)
- Malaysian (Local) - RM 2.00 per person / per trip Adult (with Malaysian Identification). Child below 11 years old is free of charge
- Non Malaysian (Foreigners) - RM 10.00 per person / per trip (with foreign passports). Child below 11 years old – RM5.00 per person
- Transfer duration above are estimated and subject to traffic and weather condition, and not inclusive of any sightseeing
- Please check with Adventoro Concierge regarding accommodation availability (Call / Whatsapp +6010 468 8011)
- Please adhere to strict pick-up time punctuality. Tour operators may forfeit tours for travellers if no-show during stipulated time
- Guests are advised to go for a medical check-up and arrive in good conditions. In the event of unexpected health problem after the booking has been made, please include a doctor’s official letter in order to keep the booking postponed for one year maximum
- Registered name of the traveller must be corresponding with photograph documentation (Example: Passport). Tour operators reserve the right to reject if registered traveller fails to provide photographed documentation of their own
- Note: Starting from 1st September 2017, a tourism tax of RM10 per room per night will be imposed on non-Malaysian tourists for all types of hotels and accommodations. This is payable to the hotel upon check-out
- Diving in Sipadan requires a special permit (limited to only 120 divers a day). Guests who opt for diving in Sipadan will be required to obtain the permit from the resort front desk at RM40 per person, per day
- It would not be possible for us to do transfer directly to the resort on the same day if the arrival is late as it would be dark (after 1600PM at Semporna) for the boat transfer and is not advisable for safety reason. It is recommended to take the flight before 1400PM to arrive at Tawau Airport for direct transfer to Sipadan Water Village Resort.