Tour Code: TWU-22 Duration: 3 Days / 2 Night
Explore the underwater paradise of Sabah in Mabul, Kapalai and Sipadan when you swim with the colourful marine life while staying in a luxurious water chalet!
- Hop On and Off To Different Top Diving Sites In the World
- Embark On an Underwater Adventure In the Pristine Water of the Borneo Islands
- Be Mesmerised With the Beauty of the Lively Marine Creatures
- Visit the Friendly Sea Gypsies, also Known as the Bajau Laut
In this 3D2N diver package, you will embark on one of the most magical journeys to witness the rich marine life situated at Mabul and Kapalai. Throughout your stay here, you will be spoiled with the most stunning view as you embrace the salty sea breeze. You will be staying at the most convenient location, the junior cottage which is situated directly behind the diving centre. Well known for its rich marine ecosystem, your diving experience will be an unforgettable one as you dive under the supervision of a professionally trained divemaster with the state of art equipment.
Witness some of the rarest marine species and appreciate the wonders of nature as these fragile creatures are constantly being threatened with environmental issues. You will be greeted with the colourful fishes, turtles, squids, crabs and shrimps where they mingle in their natural habitat. Dubbed as one of the top diving destination in the world, you will find yourself having your three scrumptious meal a day with the best view of the Bornean beauty. Soak in the warm rays of the sun and enjoy your relaxing getaway with the sands underneath your toes when you are not in the crystal clear water.
Experience a different world of diving opportunities at different diving sites that you will be discovering. Besides being famous for its reputation as the macro diving paradise, the pristine water of these Bornean islands is home to the one of its kind Sea Gypsea. Locally known as the Bajau Laut, this nomadic sea tribe lives on the water of the Mabul island. During the boat ride to your diving sites, you might have the chance to have a glimpse of the traditional village of the Bajau Laut.
- Return land transfers from Tawau Airport to Semporna
- Return speedboat transfer from Sipadan to Sipadan Water Village Resort
- Two (2) Night’s Twin Sharing Accommodation - Junior Cottage
- Full board meals (2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch and 2 Dinners)
- Sipadan permit and entrance fee
- 3 Daily Boat Dives covering Mabul, Kapalai OR Sipadan
- Unlimited Mabul House Reef Shore Diving (6:00 am to 6:00 pm - include weight, weight belt and tanks only)
- Jetty fee
What's Not Included:
- Any Items Not Mentioned
- Carbonated & Alcoholic Drinks
- Full set of scuba diving equipment including BCD, regulatory, mask, fins, snorkel and booties (Rentable at RM80 per day)
- Malaysian (Local) - RM 2.00 per person / per trip Adult (with Malaysian Identification). Child below 11 years old is free of charge
- Non Malaysian (Foreigners) - RM 10.00 per person / per trip (with foreign passports). Child below 11 years old – RM5.00 per person
- Transfer duration above are estimated and subject to traffic and weather condition, and not inclusive of any sightseeing
- Please check with Adventoro Concierge regarding accommodation availability (Call / Whatsapp +6010 468 8011)
- Please adhere to strict pick-up time punctuality. Tour operators may forfeit tours for travellers if no-show during stipulated time
- Guests are advised to go for a medical check-up and arrive in good conditions. In the event of unexpected health problem after the booking has been made, please include a doctor’s official letter in order to keep the booking postponed for one year maximum
- Registered name of the traveller must be corresponding with photograph documentation (Example: Passport). Tour operators reserve the right to reject if registered traveller fails to provide photographed documentation of their own
- Note: Starting from 1st September 2017, a tourism tax of RM10 per room per night will be imposed on non-Malaysian tourists for all types of hotels and accommodations. This is payable to the hotel upon check-out
- Diving in Sipadan requires a special permit (limited to only 120 divers a day). Guests who opt for diving in Sipadan will be required to obtain the permit from the resort front desk at RM40 per person, per day
- It would not be possible for us to do transfer directly to the resort on the same day if the arrival is late as it would be dark (after 1600PM at Semporna) for the boat transfer and is not advisable for safety reason. It is recommended to take the flight before 1400PM to arrive at Tawau Airport for direct transfer to Sipadan Water Village Resort.