Tour Code: TWU-25 Duration: 3 Days / 2 Night
Dive into the beautiful crystal-clear waters of Mabul and Kapalai to see their wonderful marine life, and dive into your soft bed each night in the Grand Deluxe Cottage for a good rest!
- Pamper Yourself with a stay at the Luxurious Sipadan Water Village
- Visit the World-Famous Macro-Diving site Mabul to Photograph its Marine Life
- Explore Kapalai’s Sloping reef Which is home to Unique Critters
Just off the coast of Mabul is where you’ll find Sipadan Water Village, a tropical paradise on earth. With its Bajau-inspired architectural designs, luxurious chalets laid out over the sea on stilts and pretty garden-lined walkways, Sipadan Water Village provides you with a gorgeous getaway spot along with phenomenal service and delicious Asian and Continental food. The resort was built with the position of the existing reef in mind so as not to further inflict damage upon it. Feel pampered by the staff there who will do their best to cater to your every need in order to ensure that you get the best experience possible for this vacation.
On this trip, you will not only get the best outdoor experience with the dive sites, but you will also be treated with luxury indoors with the Grand Deluxe Cottage, where you’ll be staying. The Grand Deluxe Cottage boasts 2 queen-sized beds, perfect for a family, and a balcony that either grant you a luxurious view of the sea or a relaxing view of the island. Besides having a private bathtub in the cottage, there is also a WILTON Residential Spa Pool that you can relax in after a long day of diving. Rest well each night in the comfortable cottage to prepare yourself for the next day’s activities.
Mabul’s 17 dive sites are easily accessed by boat, taking only about a 15-minute transfer from resort to diving site. At Mabul, you will find beautiful micro marine animals that macro-divers love photographing because their unique and vibrant colours show up so well in pictures. Definitely, bring along a waterproof camera yourself if you look forward to making physical memories of your Mabul dive to bring home and share with friends and family. On a good day at Mabul, you may see up to 25 or 35 species of marine organisms. From cephalopods like squid and cuttlefish to colourful critters like the dragonet to even the oddest-looking of fish like the harlequin ghost pipefish, Mabul has it all.
Another popular diving location is nearby, and its name is Kapalai. It is a sandbar with a sloping reef about 15 metres deep which has its own set of enchantingly beautiful and oddball marine animals. While diving there, you might spot giant potato groupers, schooling jackfish, wasp fish, and stonefish. Keep an eye out for the blue ring octopus and mimic octopus that may appear before you. Don’t let the shiny fusiliers blind you as they shimmer past in a school, swirling through the water. Kapalai is definitely one location where you should have your waterproof camera in your hand because any pictures you take will be sure to be a story to tell.
- Return land transfers from Tawau Airport to Semporna
- Return speedboat transfer from Sipadan to Sipadan Water Village Resort
- Two (2) Night’s Twin Sharing Accommodation - Grand Cottage
- Full board meals (2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch and 2 Dinners)
- Sipadan permit and entrance fee
- 3 Daily Boat Dives covering Mabul, Kapalai OR Sipadan
- Unlimited Mabul House Reef Shore Diving (6:00 am to 6:00 pm - include weight, weight belt and tanks only)
- Jetty fee
What's Not Included:
- Any Items Not Mentioned
- Carbonated & Alcoholic Drinks
- Full set of scuba diving equipment including BCD, regulatory, mask, fins, snorkel and booties (Rentable at RM80 per day)
- Malaysian (Local) - RM 2.00 per person / per trip Adult (with Malaysian Identification). Child below 11 years old is free of charge
- Non Malaysian (Foreigners) - RM 10.00 per person / per trip (with foreign passports). Child below 11 years old – RM5.00 per person
- Transfer duration above are estimated and subject to traffic and weather condition, and not inclusive of any sightseeing
- Please check with Adventoro Concierge regarding accommodation availability (Call / Whatsapp +6010 468 8011)
- Please adhere to strict pick-up time punctuality. Tour operators may forfeit tours for travellers if no-show during stipulated time
- Guests are advised to go for a medical check-up and arrive in good conditions. In the event of unexpected health problem after the booking has been made, please include a doctor’s official letter in order to keep the booking postponed for one year maximum
- Registered name of the traveller must be corresponding with photograph documentation (Example: Passport). Tour operators reserve the right to reject if registered traveller fails to provide photographed documentation of their own
- Note: Starting from 1st September 2017, a tourism tax of RM10 per room per night will be imposed on non-Malaysian tourists for all types of hotels and accommodations. This is payable to the hotel upon check-out
- Diving in Sipadan requires a special permit (limited to only 120 divers a day). Guests who opt for diving in Sipadan will be required to obtain the permit from the resort front desk at RM40 per person, per day
- It would not be possible for us to do transfer directly to the resort on the same day if the arrival is late as it would be dark (after 1600PM at Semporna) for the boat transfer and is not advisable for safety reason. It is recommended to take the flight before 1400PM to arrive at Tawau Airport for direct transfer to Sipadan Water Village Resort.