Tour Code: KUT-11 Duration: 3 Days 2 Nights
Discover the amazing marine life while snorkelling in the warm beautiful waters and enjoy the white sandy beaches of incredible Redang Island!
- Explore the Beautiful Oceans and Marine Life of Redang Island
- Relax and Bask in the Sun on the Sandy White Beach
- Swim with Baby Blacktip Reef Sharks Right from the Beach
Day 1 – Shahbandar Jetty / Laguna Redang Island Resort / Snorkelling Trip 1
Register at the jetty counter for the boarding pass. After a 40-minute ferry ride from the Shahbandar Jetty, you will arrive at what is one of Malaysia’s most beautiful island destinations. Pulau Redang is a tropical island filled with palm-fringed, sandy white beaches and beautiful marine life. After a short briefing at the arrival hall of the beautiful Laguna Redang Island Resort, sit back, relax and enjoy your welcome drink and explore the area before heading for a scrumptious buffet lunch at their Sang Suria Restaurant.
After checking into your rooms at 2:00 pm, we shall assemble at the Recreation Centre for another short briefing. At 3:00 pm we shall head out to sea for our first snorkelling trip. Be at awe at the beautiful coral reefs and abundant marine life that won’t shy away from snorkelers. Spot the occasional sea turtles and majestic jellyfish, but do stay clear away from the jellies as they do pack a painful sting! Towards the evening, we will be heading back to the hotel for dinner before calling it a night!
Day 2 – Laguna Redang Island Resort / Snorkeling Trip 2 / Snorkelling Trip 3
After a hearty buffet breakfast, we will be heading out again for another trip of snorkelling. Aside from the deep sea snorkelling, we will head towards the Redang Island Marine Park Centre as well. The park is well known to have schools of vividly colourful coral fishes as well as the incredible barracudas just off their beach. Stingrays could also be lurking around at the bottom of the reefs, so do keep an eye out for these majestic creatures!
Aside from snorkelling, there is also a beautiful hiking trail leading to the island’s lighthouse that gives a panoramic view of the whole island. Visitors are also welcomed to visit the research centre at the park that features a display of turtle hatcheries and even the elusive oarfish! After a full day of adventure, we will head back to the resort for you to relax and explore the rest of the island before another scrumptious dinner at the restaurant.
Day 3 – Breakfast / Shahbandar Jetty
Enjoy a beautiful spread of breakfast from the restaurant before checking out of the hotel, then hop back on the ferry as you bid goodbye to this paradise island!
- 9:00 am to 9:30 am (Morning)
- 11:30 am to 12:00 pm (Afternoon)
- Two (2) Nights’ accommodation at Laguna Redang Island Resort
- Full board Meals: 2 Buffet Breakfasts, 2 Buffet Lunches, 1 Buffet Dinner and 1 BBQ Buffet Dinner
- 1 Marine Park snorkelling trip and 2 Deep Sea snorkelling trips
- 2-way boat transfer from Jetty to Redang Island
What's Not Included:
- Any Items Not Mentioned
- Rates Do Not Include Travel, Repatriation and PA Insurance
- Conservation fund to Marine Park (Malaysian @ RM5.00 per adult and RM2.00 per child / Non-Malaysian @ RM30.00 per adult and RM15.00 per child)
- Snorkeling Equipment @ Jacket RM15.00 p/set and Mask RM15.00 p/set
- Premium rates apply during Weekends, Public Holidays and School Holidays, please check with Adventoro Concierge
- Transfer duration above are estimated and subject to traffic and weather condition, and not inclusive of any sightseeing
- Accommodations are subject to availability. Please check with Adventoro Concierge (Call / Whatsapp +6010 468 8011)
- Tour package not available during monsoon season (November - February)
- All meals served at Sang Suria Restaurant and in buffet style
- Boat schedule: Shahbandar-Resort - 09:30am & 12.00pm/Resort-Shahbandar - 09:00am & 11:30am
- Resort have right to change Shahbandar Jetty to Merang without prior notice. Please reconfirm 1 day before arrival
- Boat transfer is subject to change without prior notice depending on the weather condition and first come first serve basis
- Touching or standing on coral damages or even kills them and re-growth takes years
- Control your buoyancy carefully. Use a life jacket and only use fins if you are completely confident that you will not accidentally touch the coral
- Do not litter. Some animals (like turtles) may mistake plastic bags for food and choke to death
- Stay within the designated areas so that you do not cross boat paths and get hit
- Do not touch or disturb any marine life in any way. You may hurt them and some of them may hurt you
- Keep your distance from Triggerfish as they may be aggressive, especially when guarding a nest
- Keep yourself protected from the sun
- Please adhere to strict pick-up time punctuality. Tour operators may forfeit tours for travellers if no-show during stipulated time
- Registered name of the traveller must be corresponding with photograph documentation (Example: Passport). Tour operators reserve the right to reject if registered traveller fails to provide photographed documentation of their own
- Note: Starting from 1st September 2017, a tourism tax of RM10 per room per night will be imposed on non-Malaysian tourists for all types of hotels and accommodations. This is payable to the hotel upon check-out