Tour Code: FLR-03 Duration: Approx 5 Hours
Journey to Rangko Village and explore the depths of the Rangko Cave with its glowing saltwater pool!
- Visit the Secluded Rangko Village
- Explore the Glowing Rangko Cave and Marvel at the Stalactites
- Dive into the Glistening, Blue, Salt Water Grotto in Rangko Cave
The tour starts with a 40-minute drive to Rangko Village from Labuan Bajo which is a fishing town in Flores. Be prepared for a couple of bumps along the way as the terrain of the road might get a little rough while on your roadtrip. At some point your usual asphalt road will disappear, making for an even rougher experience almost close to off-roading but don’t worry your driver is experienced enough to ensure all the passengers safety.
Once you’ve arrived at Rangko Village, you’ll be brought to Rangko salt water cave which is about 5 minutes from the beach. Stroll through this amazing cave and gaze at the tall stalactites, and stalagmites that cover the cave. This hidden gem is a great sight to behold due to its vibrant blue water pool. In the afternoon, around 3pm, the sun will hit the grotto to allowing for a beautiful glow and a perfect photo opportunity. Take dip into the saltwater pool with the stalactites above you, but do be careful when entering and leaving the pool as it can be slippery. At the end of the day you’ll make your way back to the fisherman village where you’ll have to walk to shore due to the low tide and then you’ll be brought back to Labuan Bajo for a delicious dinner.
50% of the total package price will be incurred as cancellation fees once the tour has been confirmed.
No refunds for cancellations made within 2 weeks of tour date.
- Return Transfers
- Tour Guide Fee
- Entrance Fees
- Mineral Water
- Lunch Box
- Private Charter Boat Trip to Rangko Water Cave
What's Not Included:
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Any Items Not Mentioned
- Return Airfare
- Airport Tax
- Travel Insurance
- Minimum of 2 pax for tour to be confirmed
- Child rate is only applicable for 3 to 5 years old. 6 years old and above will be charged with adult rate
- Spanish, French, German & Japanese speaking tour guides are available on request
- It’s recommended to bring a small size luggage, sweater/jacket, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, sports shoes, towel, change of clothes, swimming suit, camera and cash money for personal expenses.
- Transfer duration above are estimated and subject to traffic and weather condition, and not inclusive of any sightseeing tours
- Please adhere to strict pick-up time punctuality. Tour operators may forfeit tours for travellers if no-show during stipulated time
- Registered name of the traveller must be corresponding with photograph documentation (Example: Passport). Tour operators reserve the right to reject if registered traveller fails to provide photographed documentation of their own