Tour Code: SIN-14 Duration: Approx 6 Hours
Kayak from north to south end of Pulau Ubin, possibly the longest kayak route in Singapore to explore the island.
- Embark on a Remarkable 8.27km Kayaking Trail Across Pulau Ubin
- Follow the Lead of An Experienced Guide to Explore the Beauty of Pulau Ubin’s Hidden Wilderness
- Have a Relaxing Getaway Tour to Appreciate the Nature That The Island Offers
The Pulau Ubin Exploration & Kayaking Tour will be an exciting tour that will allow you to experience kayaking in the open water. With the guidance of a skilled instructor and the proper equipment in addition to your skill, you will find yourself enjoying this outdoor activity that is specially tailored for a curious explorer like you. The nature reserve of Pulau Ubin demands to be explored best by kayak and you will in return, be rewarded with one of the most fantastic views and discovery that this small island can offer.
Keep an eye out for wildlife sighting as this island is also home to an abundance of animals. The sight of them will be a vivid proof of the amazing diversity of the wildlife in Pulau Ubin. The physical landscape of Pulau Ubin has made them a habitat for wild boars, chicken, and deer. This 8.27km long kayaking tour is possibly the longest pure mangrove kayaking route in Singapore. Thus, if you are up for the challenge of trying on a different kayaking experience, then this tour is definitely the ideal activity for you. Paddle your way to enjoy the serene backdrop of the Pulau Ubin.
The instructor will talk you through the landscape and points of interest as you paddle by, and before you know it the tour will be over, and you'll cruise back to shore. A fantastic way to spend time in the great outdoors, escaping into the wilderness and experience the beautiful Pulau Ubin mangrove, this is the one guided tour that you'll remember. Gain a better access to the mysterious and beautiful island that can only be discovered on this tour. Spend few hours kayaking on the water, this will definitely be your most resourceful six hours of your day.
- English-speaking Expedition Leader
- Full Kayak Equipment and Gear
What's Not Included:
- Registered name of the traveler must be corresponding with photograph documentation (Example: Passport). Tour operators reserve the right to reject if registered traveler fails to provide photographed documentation of their own
- You are advised to wear comfortable sportswear such as t-shirt and shorts, with swimwear underneath
- Covered shoes are mandatory
- You are encouraged to bring a change of fresh clothes, a change of shoes, personal toiletries, personal medication, a bottle of water – we recommend bringing a 1-liter water bottle, keepers for eyewear; if you wear contact lenses, please bring along a pair of your spectacles as well, sunscreen and cash
- Minimum 2 adults for programme to operate
- The programme operates in both dry and wet weather. In the event of bad weather, we will work with our participants for postponement
- Children must be at least 7 years old to participate, and accompanied by an adult
- Participants will be expected to get wet
- For the safety of our participants, a mandatory floatation test will be conducted before kayaking
- You may wish to bring a packed lunch. There will be a short break from the program to allow for resting
- For insurance purposes, we require the birth date, nationality, and a national identification card or passport number for each participant
- This programme runs infrequently so early booking is advised
- All bookings are subject to availability of tides and instructors. Please check with Adventoro Customer service (Call / Whatsapp +6010 468 8011)