Tour Code: BKI-42 Duration: Approx 8 hours
Experience Sabah's very own 'Survivor Island', where the popular Reality Television Series was filmed!
- Explore Survivor Island, the Filming Location of Popular Series of 'Survivor'
- Trek Towards the Amazing Volcano Mud Baths
- Swim in Crystal Clear Emerald Ocean Waters
Our adventure begins with an approximately 2 hours drive to Kuala Penyu Jetty, where we will take a boat towards Survivor Island - Pulau Tiga! Once you have reached the island, there will be a quick briefing about the resort and the activities along with a welcome drink. We head towards the famous Volcano Mud Baths, so don’t be shy to go ahead and give yourself a good mud bath as it provides a very beneficial treatment. Soaking up the minerals helps to relieve aches and pains while the soothing effect that it has on the skin is equivalent to any fancy health spa! Don't forget to take 'human statue' pictures before you go!
After a delicious lunch, you have the option to take a quick swim in the emerald clear waters. Snorkelling is also available and equipment can be rented from the resort. The sites here are known to be very beautiful with lots of lovely coral. We will head back towards Kota Kinabalu at about 2.00 pm.
- English-Speaking Guide
- Hotel Return Transfer; Return Boat Transfer (Kuala Penyu-Survivor Lodge Pulau Tiga-Kuala Penyu)
- Sabah Parks Entrance Fees
- One (1) Lunch
- Free Flow Hot & Cold Beverages at Restaurant (Non-alcoholic)
What's Not Included:
- Any Items Not Mentioned
- Carbonated & Alcoholic Drinks
- Transfer duration above are estimated and subject to traffic and weather condition, and not inclusive of any sightseeing
- Please bring along insect repellent, swimwear, sunblock, drinking water for jungle trek, good walking shoes/ sandals, change of clothing, towel, torchlight, drinking water, personal toiletries
- Personal belongings at owner's risk
- Do not bring any valuables (i.e. earrings, necklaces)
- Please adhere to strict pick-up time punctuality. Tour operators may forfeit tours for travellers if no-show during stipulated time
- Registered name of the traveller must be corresponding with photograph documentation (Example: Passport). Tour operators reserve the right to reject if registered traveller fails to provide photographed documentation of their own