Tour Code: BKI-44 Duration: 2 Days / 1 Night
Experience Sabah's very own 'Survivor Island', where the popular Reality Television Series was filmed!
- Explore Survivor Island, the Filming Location of Popular Series of 'Survivor'
- Trek Towards the Amazing Volcano Mud Baths
- Swim in Crystal Clear Emerald Ocean Waters
Day 1: Kota Kinabalu / Pulau Tiga / Mud Volcano
The tour group will gather at the hotel lobby before hitting the road. Your first stop is at the Kuala Penyu jetty. Note that the drive will take approximately 2 hours. Also, the boat will depart at 10:00 am for Survivor Island. Once you have reached the island, there will be a quick briefing about the resort before you are allowed to check in to the Survivor Lodge Pulau Tiga. We head towards the famous Volcano Mud Baths after a delicious lunch. Don’t be shy to go ahead and give yourself a good mud bath as it provides a very beneficial treatment. Soaking up the minerals helps to relieve aches and pains while the soothing effect that it has on the skin is equivalent to any fancy health spa! Don't forget to take 'human statue' pictures before you go!
Towards the afternoon, take a swim in the emerald clear waters. Snorkelling and diving trips are also available and equipment can be rented from the resort. The sites here are known to be very beautiful with lots of lovely coral. If you are interested you will need to make the booking and payment directly to the Water Sports department. The day ends with dinner as well as a palm weaving activity at the main building! Learn to make little animals or insects from using palm leaves!
Day 2: Pulau Tiga / Kota Kinabalu
After breakfast, you are free to do anything that you like until departure time. Relax on the pristine beaches or go swimming in the calm waters. The boat leaves for the Kuala Penyu jetty at 9 am. Then, you will be transferred back to Kota Kinabalu.
- English-Speaking Guide
- Return Boat Transfer (Kuala Penyu-Survivor Lodge Pulau Tiga-Kuala Penyu)
- Sabah Parks Entrance Fees
- One (1) Night's Accommodation at Survivor Lodge Pulau Tiga (Twin-Sharing Basis; Standard Chalet Room)
- All-Inclusive Meals: 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Free Flow Hot & Cold Beverages at Restaurant (Non-alcoholic)
What's Not Included:
- Any Items Not Mentioned
- Carbonated & Alcoholic Drinks
- Transfer duration above are estimated and subject to traffic and weather condition, and not inclusive of any sightseeing
- Accommodations are subject to availability. Please check with Adventoro Customer service (Call / Whatsapp +6010 468 8011)
Return transfer from Kota Kinabalu can be arranged at MYR170 per pax (Minimum 2 pax)
- Please bring along insect repellent, swimwear, sunblock, drinking water for jungle trek, good walking shoes/ sandals, change of clothing, towel, torchlight, drinking water, personal toiletries
- Personal belongings at owner's risk
- Do not bring any valuables (i.e. earrings, necklaces)
- Please adhere to strict pick-up time punctuality. Tour operators may forfeit tours for travellers if no-show during stipulated time
- Child prices apply for children of ages 2 to 11. A minimum of two (2) adult tickets are required to be eligible for child ticket prices
- Registered name of the traveller must be corresponding with photograph documentation (Example: Passport). Tour operators reserve the right to reject if registered traveller fails to provide photographed documentation of their own
- Note: Starting from 1st September 2017, a tourism tax of RM10 per room per night will be imposed on non-Malaysian tourists for all types of hotels and accommodations. This is payable to the hotel upon check-out