Tour Code: PDN-01 Duration: Approx 3 Hours
Indulge in a cruise down the straits of Malacca and explore the Port Dickson sunset while enjoying the water jacuzzi!
- Experience the Port Dickson Tropical Sunset on a Comfortable Cruise
- Take a dip in the Salt Water Jacuzzi
- Sing to your Heart’s Content in the Karaoke Room
Port Dickson is one of the most popular beach destinations in Peninsular Malaysia, that is only an approximate 1-hour drive from Kuala Lumpur. Filled with leisure activities along its beaches, such as jetskis banana boat rides, kayaking and much more, now we have a sunset cruise! Catch the relaxing evening sea-breeze, as we take you out into the straits of Malacca to enjoy the beautiful Port Dickson Sunset!
As we sail towards Teluk Kemang and Blue Lagoon, a saltwater jacuzzi net will be lowered into the sea for you to release all your tension and worries, rejuvenating both your mind and body! There is also a karaoke machine for our guests to sing their hearts out! Prepare your cameras for the great photo opportunities during the romantic sunset. After indulging in the magnificent hues of the sunset, we will head back towards the Marina.
- Welcome Drink
- Insurance for all passengers and crew on boards
- Salt Water Jacuzzi
- Toilet/Shower facilities
- Music & Karaoke on Board
What's Not Included:
- Any Items Not Mentioned
- Additional Food or Beverage Items
- Land transfer to PD World Marina
- Transfer duration above are estimated and subject to traffic and weather condition, and not inclusive of any sightseeing
- Firearms and drugs are strictly prohibited on board the vessel
- Any damages done to the vessel by any guests will be charged to the guests immediately after the cruise
- Insurance coverage is provided for all passengers
- The Captain or Manager operating the cruise reserves the right to return to base if the charterer or charterer’s guests misbehave or act in any manner that is deemed by the Captain or Manager to compromise the safety of passengers and crew on board
- Please bring your own bathing suit and bath towels if you intend to indulge yourself in any sea activities
- If you do not have a Bath Towel, it is available on board for rent at RM5 per towel
- Salt Water Jacuzzi is only available for use during good weather only. Captain of the vessel will decide on whether it is safe for use or not
- Canned Drinks and Beer are sold on board. If guests bring their own alcoholic beverage, corkage applies
- Any act of aggression or abuse towards the Captain, Manager or Crew during the cruise will not be tolerated
- The Captain and Manager reserve the right to return to base should this happen
- Every passenger will be required to sign an Indemnity Form before sailing. Should the form not be signed, the Captain or Manager reserves the right not to set sail
- Children under 3 years old are free of charge
- Children under 13 years old must be accompanied by adults.
- Guests above 12 years old are considered adults; 12 years old and below are entitled to purchase child ticket