Tour Code: KUT-16 Duration: 4 Days / 3 Nights
Enjoy the stretches of white beach, crystal clear waters and dazzling marine life at the beautiful Perhentian Island!
- Snorkel in Crystal Clear Waters and see Vividly Colourful Marine Life
- Relax and Bask in the Sun on the Sandy White Beach
- Enjoy the Laid-back Atmosphere and Natural Beauty of Perhentian Island
Day 1 – Kuala Besut Jetty / Bubbles Dive Resort
Your adventure begins with a ferry ride from the Kuala Besut Jetty; after about an hour, you will arrive at Perhentian Island. This beautiful island boasts relatively untouched white sandy beaches, clear teal waters, and thick and fertile jungles. After checking in, proceed to explore the beautiful island, you can opt to go snorkelling straight off the beach to see and abundant of marine life, go jungle trekking to see some of the island’s shy wildlife, or even just laze the day away underneath the warm glowing sun covered by the swaying palm trees. On a clear night, don’t forget to enjoy the star-filled skies and cool sea breeze.
Day 2 – Bubbles Dive Resort / Snorkelling Boat Trip
After a hearty breakfast, we will be heading out for a snorkelling boat trip that takes you to three separate locations. The waters around Perhentian Island are well known for their clear visibility, vividly colourful corals and a variety of marine life. Catch sight of the elusive stingrays hiding about at the bottom of the reefs or swim with the curious reef sharks circling around. After a full day of adventure, we will head back to the resort for you to relax and explore the rest of the island before another scrumptious dinner.
Day 3 – Bubbles Dive Resort / Snorkelling
Start your day with another delicious breakfast before exploring the island further. Snorkel around the island as you surround yourself with beautiful corals and curious marine life. You can even opt to rent a paddle board or canoe to explore around the island in style!
Day 4 – Breakfast / Kuala Besut Jetty
Enjoy a beautiful spread of breakfast from the restaurant before checking out of the hotel, then hop back onto the ferry as you bid goodbye to this paradise island!
- 7:30 am to 8:00 am (Morning)
- 9:30 am to 10:00 am (Morning)
- 12:30 am to 1:00 pm (Afternoon)
- Three (3) Nights’ accommodation at Bubbles Dive Resort
- Full board meals: 3 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- 1 Snorkelling boat trip (to 3 snorkelling locations)
- 2-way boat transfer from Jetty to Perhentian Island
What's Not Included:
- Any Items Not Mentioned
- Rates Do Not Include Travel, Repatriation and PA Insurance
- RM10.00 (adult) RM5.00 (child) - Malaysian excluded marine conservation fund. (Pay at Jetty counter)
- RM30.00 (adult) RM15.00 (child) - Foreigner excluded marine conservation fund. (Pay at Jetty counter)
- Premium rates apply during Weekends, Public Holidays and School Holidays (Malaysia and Singapore)
- Accommodations are subject to availability. Please check with Adventoro Customer service (Call / Whatsapp +6010 468 8011)
- Tour package not available during monsoon season (November - February)
- Transfer duration above are estimated and subject to traffic and weather condition, and not inclusive of any sightseeings
- Boat schedule: Kuala Besut - Resort - 8:00 am, 10:00 am, 1:00 pm / Resort – Kuala Besut - 8:00 am, 12:00 pm
- Boat transfer is subject to change without prior notice depending on the weather condition
- Touching or standing on coral damages or even kills them and re-growth takes years
- Control your buoyancy carefully. Use a life jacket and only use fins if you are completely confident that you will not accidentally touch the coral
- Do not litter. Some animals (like turtles) may mistake plastic bags for food and choke to death
- Stay within the designated areas so that you do not cross boat paths and get hit
- Do not touch or disturb any marine life in any way. You may hurt them and some of them may hurt you
- Keep your distance from Triggerfish as they may be aggressive, especially when guarding a nest
- Keep yourself protected from the sun
- Please adhere to strict pick-up time punctuality. Tour operators may forfeit tours for travellers if no-show during stipulated time
- Registered name of the traveller must be corresponding with photograph documentation (Example: Passport). Tour operators reserve the right to reject if registered traveller fails to provide photographed documentation of their own
- Note: Starting from 1st September 2017, a tourism tax of RM10 per room per night will be imposed on non-Malaysian tourists for all types of hotels and accommodations. This is payable to the hotel upon check-out