Tour Code: BKI-20 Duration: Approx 12 Hours
Gear up and prepare to tackle a physically challenging adventure; brave the Padas River rapids for an exhilarating ride!
- Tackle the Rapids at One of the Best Rafting Sites in SEA
- Enjoy a Train Ride Back from the Beaufort Railway Station
The Padas River Rafting experience offers participants a chance to go wild with exhilarating, wet and crazy fun. The river is known to be one of the best rafting sites in South East Asia, with a trail that stretches 9 km. Though it is a challenging course that is more fitting for advanced paddlers, the tour will still happily cater for any first timers. There are 7 individually awesome rapids to complete before reaching the end point: Merry-Go-Round, Break Point, Scooby Doo, Cobra, Curve, Lambada and Head Hunter.
The tour group will meet at the hotel in Kota Kinabalu city at 5.30 am for a direct transfer to Beaufort town. It is a 2 hours’ drive through the picturesque countryside. Expect to arrive at the town by 7 am and board the train by 8 am. Your belongings will be stored in the van. The estimated time arrival at the Pangi Railway station is 10.30 am.
There will be light refreshments before the professional river guide/raft master’s safety briefing session. The rafting escapade begins at 11 am and lasts for about 1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours. A BBQ lunch will be served at 1 pm at the Rayoh Railway Station. Board the train back to the Beaufort Railway Station at 2 pm. Upon arrival at 4 pm, freshen up and change before boarding the coach to the hotel, where you will arrive at around 6 pm-6.30 pm.
- English-Speaking Guide
- Hotel Return Transfer
- Entrance Fees
- Meals: BBQ Lunch
What's Not Included:
- Transfer duration above are estimated and subject to traffic and weather condition, and not inclusive of any sightseeing
- Liability Release Form must be signed prior to the commencement of the tour
- Please bring your own towel, change of clothes and shoes, sun block, hat, insect repellent and swimwear
- Participants are required to be physically fit while children below the age of 12 years old are not allowed to join the tour. Participants’ passport number/IC number and full name are also required for record, security reasons and certification
- Do take note that the schedule changes if there any unexpected train breakdowns, meaning that the journey will be longer
- Personal belongings at owner's risk; do not bring any valuables (i.e. earrings, necklaces)
- All cameras must be waterproof or put in water proof bags at owner's risk.
- Not advisable to wear contact lenses for this trip
- Child prices apply for children of ages 2 to 11. A minimum of two (2) adult tickets are required to be eligible for child ticket prices
- Please adhere to strict pick-up time punctuality. Tour operators may forfeit tours for travellers if no-show during stipulated time
- Registered name of the traveller must be corresponding with photograph documentation (Example: Passport). Tour operators reserve the right to reject if registered traveller fails to provide photographed documentation of their own