Tour Code: JHB-54 Duration: Approx 45 Minutes
Feel like a pro as you navigate an ATV on the hilly dirt tracks of Ola Park!
- Learn how to ride an ATV from an Experienced Riding Master
- Accelerate Along the dirt Tracks of Ola Park with Friends and Family
- Destress in the Spacious open area of Ola Park Surrounded by Forest
Enjoy 45 minutes of riding on a dirt track, rousing dust as your wheels drifts across the ground like a pro. Ola Park gives you the opportunity to do just that, and you don’t even need to have a driver’s license to climb onto one of their sturdy ATVs and rip up the track! The terrain of the park that you’ll be riding on can get muddy after rain and will have you ascending and descending hilly roads fringed by thick forest.
Before your group is allowed to attempt to take on the dirt track, you will first undergo a pre-riding briefing held by a riding master to ensure that you know the basics of operating an ATV. There is also a pre-riding course field for you to practice your accelerating, deceleration and turning around obstacles that may present themselves to you on the track. Once you get on the real track, feel the gears of the vehicle and the gears in your mind work in tandem, enabling you to have a smooth ride.
- 10:00 am
- 12:00 pm
- 2:00 pm
- 4:00 pm
- Safety Helmet and Glove
- The Track
- Riding Master
What's Not Included:
- Any Items Not Mentioned
- Cover-all Rental
- A minimum of 4 pax is required to participate in this package, please contact Adventoro Concierge (Call/WhatsApp: +6010-468 8011)
- The cover-all rental and paintball top-up are optional add-ons
- Transfer duration above are estimated and subject to traffic and weather condition, and not inclusive of any sightseeing tours
- Please adhere to strict pick-up time punctuality. Tour operators may forfeit tours for travellers if no-show during stipulated time
- Registered name of the traveller must be corresponding with photograph documentation (Example: Passport). Tour operators reserve the right to reject if registered traveller fails to provide photographed documentation of their own