Tour Code: TWU-04 Duration: 3 Days / 2 Nights
Have a relaxing holiday on one of the most beautiful islands in Malaysia. Swim, relax or even stargaze on the beautiful Mabul Island!
- Relax on the White Sandy Beaches of Mabul Island
- Explore the Marine Life in the Crystal-Clear Turquoise Waters
- Visit the Friendly Sea Gypsies, also Known as the Bajau Laut
Mabul Island is a small island off the coast of Sabah, Malaysia that consistently ranks as one of the most beautiful islands in Malaysia. With crystal clear turquoise waters and arguably one of the richest single destinations for exotic small marine life anywhere in the world, it is definitely a haven for divers and holiday-goers alike. The island is also home to the ‘Bajau Laut Village’, home to the famous ‘Sea Gypsies’, who are known for their nomadic, seafaring way of life, living mostly in houseboats or wooden stilt houses built over the ocean!
After your arrival at Tawau Airport, you will be picked up and driven towards Semporna, where we will take a boat out to Mabul Island. Your three days two nights adventure on the island will spoil you. Laze around in the soft white sands, or take a swim in its crystal-clear waters, the choice is yours! You also have the options to visit the local Bajau Laut Village, go exploring on a kayak, or do some star-gazing on this island, which is famous for being able to view the Milky Way when weather conditions are just right!
- Two (2) Night’s Twin Sharing Accommodation
- Full board meals (2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch and 2 Dinners)
- Jetty Fees
- Return Taxi Transfers from Tawau Airport
- Return Boat Transfers Semporna – Mabul Island
What's Not Included:
- Any Items Not Mentioned
- Carbonated & Alcoholic Drinks
- Diving / Snorkelling Boat Trips
- Transfer duration above are estimated and subject to traffic and weather condition, and not inclusive of any sightseeing
- Please check with Adventoro Customer Service regarding lodge availability (Call / Whatsapp +6010 468 8011)
- Diving and Snorkelling Boat trips can be arranged with the lodge on additional charges
- Please adhere to strict pick-up time punctuality. Tour operators may forfeit tours for travellers if no-show during stipulated time
- Registered name of the traveller must be corresponding with photograph documentation (Example: Passport). Tour operators reserve the right to reject if registered traveller fails to provide photographed documentation of their own
- Note: Starting from 1st September 2017, a tourism tax of RM10 per room per night will be imposed on non-Malaysian tourists for all types of hotels and accommodations. This is payable to the hotel upon check-out