Tour Code: LGK-38 Duration: Approx 3 Hours
See the Langkawi twilight scenery and unique nocturnal wildlife on the famous Gunung Raya and Lubok Semilang!
- Experience the Nocturnal Wildlife that Calls Langkawi Home
- Explore the Abundant Flora and Fauna in the Lush Rainforest
- Catch a Sight of the Colugo, also Known as the Flying Lemur
In the early hours of the evening, the Langkawi nature nightlife begins to awaken from its slumber. Starting from the base of the enigmatic Gunung Raya, our guide will greet you and after a short briefing, we proceed with a drive to the summit of the highest peak on this beautiful island. As we drive up a road that overlooks the rainforest canopy, keep a lookout as our guide will point out local wildlife such as monkeys, squirrels and energetic birds such as the hornbills, flowerpeckers and sunbirds.
After making several stops at scenic viewpoints to enjoy the magnificent sceneries of Langkawi island, we will head towards Lubuk Semilang in search of a myriad of amazing and unique nocturnal creatures that call this place home. Watch over your head as we try to spot bats, flying squirrels and if we are really lucky, you might even catch the rare Flying Lemur known locally as the Colugo!
- English-Speaking Nature Guide
- Return Transfer
- Insurance Coverage
- Drinking Water
What's Not Included:
- Any Items Not Mentioned
- Gratuities (Recommended)
- Personal Expenses
- Transfer duration above are estimated and subject to traffic and weather condition, and not inclusive of any sightseeing
- It is recommended to wear T-shirts, shorts or pants, sandals or walking shoes and mosquito repellant
- This trail is not suitable for children
- Please adhere to strict pick-up time punctuality. Tour operators may forfeit tours for travellers if no-show during stipulated time
- Registered name of the traveller must be corresponding with photograph documentation (Example: Passport). Tour operators reserve the right to reject if registered traveller fails to provide photographed documentation of their own