Hotel: The Danna Langkawi Duration: 3 Days / 2 Nights
Nestled on the beach, this Langkawi resort is within 1 mi (2 km) of Burau Bay and Langkawi Cable Car. Pantai Kok Beach and Telaga Harbor are also within 1 mile (2 km).
Catch some rays on The Danna Langkawi's private sand beach, pamper yourself at the full-service spa or spend the day at a marina.
Princess Beach Villas
Perfect for a restful holiday, the Princess Beach Villas are nestled amidst lush vegetation, merely steps away from Kok Beach and the warm waters of the Andaman Sea.
Our newly constructed villas are well equipped to provide a fortress of solitude - an elegant living room, a plush bedroom, a luxurious bath, and more — all designed with a touch of modern minimalism to provide you with a tranquil setting for a luxurious getaway. Prepare to spend your days frolicking in one of the most spacious villas the island has to offer, an expanse of 490 sq meter, each presents unobstructed sea views in a tropical garden setting with a 60 sq meter private pool. Beautiful terraces paint a truly exotic setting immersed in nature, designed perfectly for a quintessential beach holiday.
- Elegant Villa Princess - Beach Sea View (2-Night's Stay)
- 490 sq meters land
- King sized bed
- 60 sq meter infinity pool with sundeck and sunloungers
- Villa Host service
- Private garden with direct access to the beach
- Daily breakfast
- Helicopter Tour - South Langkawi Island (Private Charter)
- English-Speaking Pilot
- 25 - 30 Minutes Flight time on the Robinson R44
- Cruising Through Tengah Beach – Singa Besar Island – Dayang Bunting Lake – Tuba Island – Kuah Town – Bukit Malut – Kedawang Village - Cenang Beach
- Up to a maximum of 3 Passengers
- Langkawi Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Sunset Catamaran Cruise
- Buffet Dinner
- Freeflow Drinks (alcoholic & non-alcoholic)
- Return hotel transfer
What's Not Included:
- Any Items Not Mentioned
- Additional Food or Beverage Items
- Return Land Transfer for Helicopter Tour
- Transfer duration above are estimated and subject to traffic and weather condition, and not inclusive of any sightseeing
- No food is allowed while on the helicopter tour
- Smoking and alcohol consumption is strictly prohibited
- Tour guide reserves the right to refuse to board or cancel the tour for any quest that appears to be intoxicated or smoking on board