Tour Code: KUL-67 Duration: Approx 3.5 Hours
Bike through a challenging Bukit Tabur trail that leads you to the grandeur Kelang Gate Dam and panoramic views of the KL skyline.
- Overcome Terrains and Landforms as you Bike Through a Treacherous Trail.
- Marvel in Stunning Views of the Kelang Gate Dam and views of the KL skyline.
- Escape from the Hustle and Bustle of KL City and Immerse in the Lush Rainforest
This ATV biking adventure is definitely not for the faint-hearted. Perfect for the adrenaline junkies; this trail will keep your heart pumping throughout. Just a half an hour drive shy of Kuala Lumpur City, Malaysia’s largest ATV Park will take you on the best adventure ride of your life through the deep tropical rainforests of the peninsula’s mountain range.
Before you embark on your journey, you’ll be required to sign an indemnity form upon arrival, attend a safety briefing and familiarise yourself with the ATV bike by riding around the man-made tracks at the base camp. Be sure to take these safety and preparation measures seriously as it will definitely come in handy during the actual ride.
This adventure trail up Bukit Tabur towards the Kelang Gate Dam will take you on a rollercoaster ride uphill and down extremely steep climbs and descends. Expect treacherous terrain that’s physically demanding. The route is challenging with lots of unpredictable obstacles along the way - large rocks, fallen trees and the like. However, fret not as your safety is in the hands of professional guides throughout the ride.
There will be one guide ahead of you leading the way and another behind the last person in the group to ensure nobody gets left behind. These guys know the rainforest and its routes inside out and are incredibly experienced in doing all it takes to create alternative routes whenever required. Depending on the weather conditions, your ride may vary with regards to the level of difficulty. Heavy rain may cause roadblocks due to large fallen trees, muddy trails and slippery routes - making the experience all the more satisfying! The end of the trail will uncover mesmerising views of the Kelang Gate Dam and Kuala Lumpur City.
Meet Up Time:
- 10:00 am
- 12:00 pm
- 2:00 pm
- 4:00 pm
- ATV Vehicle
- Experienced Guide
- Safety Briefing & Training
- Mineral Water
What's Not Included:
- Any Items Not Mentioned
- Tours & Meals Other Than Any Mentioned Above
- Personal Expenses
- Return Transfer
- Rates Do Not Include Travel, Repatriation and PA Insurance
- Transfer duration above are estimated and subject to traffic and weather condition, and not inclusive of any sightseeing
- Minimum two (2) pax for activity to be confirmed
- It is recommended for you to wear T-shirts or any comfortable and breathable clothing, long pants, jeans or bermudas. For footwear, please wear sports shoes or sneakers. Slippers or beach thongs are not appropriate. No high heels for women
- Please adhere to strict pick-up time punctuality. Tour operators may forfeit tours for travellers if no-show during stipulated time
- It is recommended to bring along an extra set of clothing, towel, insect repellent, sunblock and light snacks. You can bring your camera at your own risk
- Only those of age 16 years and above are permitted to ride the ATV
- Participants will be required to sign the Liability Release Form before riding
- Strictly no passengers on ATV. However, in unavoidable circumstances (case-to-case basis), rider will ride under the supervision of the experienced guides/instructors
- Never ride the ATV under the influence of alcohols, drugs or other medication that impairs judgment or coordination. Doing so can result in serious injuries
- No excessive speed while riding
- Always wear the helmets provided by the Operator during rides
- Respect other riders and the environment. You will be held responsible for damages to the ATV due to the rider’s carelessness and recklessness or violation of the rules and regulations
- No riding in unapproved areas - designated areas and trails provided by the Operator only.
- The Operator reserve the right to withdraw, stop or refuse any rider who do not comply to the rules and regulations. In such circumstances, there shall be no refund for the hiring charges.