Tour Code: FLR-11 Duration: 2 Days 1 Night
See Komodo Dragons and other exotic wildlife at Rinca Island and marvel at the mirror-like walls at Batu Cermin!
- Sail to Rinca Island for a Trekking Adventure and look out for Kamodo Dragons
- Marvel at the Breathtaking Sight of Flying Foxes Emerging from the Mangrove Trees as the Sun Sets
- Witness the Natural Phenomenon of Mirror-like Walls at Batu Cermin
Day 1 – Denpasar / Labuan Bajo / Rinca Island / Labuan Bajo
Step off the plane at Komodo Airport, located in the west of Flores in Labuan Bajo, and be greeted by your tour representative who will serve as your guide. Embark on a boat ride to Rinca Island that should take about 2 and a half hours from the pier to island. Once you arrive at the island a ranger guide will bring you on a trek through the dry forests to see some of the indigenous exotic wildlife. One of the animals you can look forward to seeing is the Komodo dragon, which is local to the Indonesian islands. This creature is definitely a sight to see as it is the largest living species of lizards in the entire world!
Deer, water buffalo, long-tailed macaques, pigs and numerous species of tropical birds call Rinca Island home. Keep your eyes peeled for some of these animals while on your trek, they might even be hanging on the overhead branches in the trees. In the late afternoon, you’ll sail towards Kalong Island to view the sunset as hundreds of flying foxes emerge from the mangrove trees. After an amazing view of the sunset, enjoy dinner onboard then head back to your four-star hotel in Labuan Bajo for a good nights’ sleep.
Day 2 – Labuan Bajo / Denpasar
Prepare yourself for a short sightseeing tour of the city in the morning. Your first stop is Batu Cermin, also known as Mirror Stone Cave. Batu Cermin is a limestone cave that’s popular for its reflective and smooth stone walls on the inside. This mirror effect is due to light shining in through a large hole and bounces off the walls. After some sightseeing at the cave, you’ll make a final stop to a local market before having to catch your return flight.
50% of the total package price will be incurred as cancellation fees once the tour has been confirmed.
No refunds for cancellations made within 2 weeks of tour date.
- English-Speaking Guide
- Transfer and Tours as per the Itinerary
- Full Board Meals: One (1) Breakfast, One (1) Lunch and One (1) Dinner
- One (1) Day Private Charter Boat Trip
- One (1) Night’s Accommodation at Bintang Flores or similar hotel
- All Entrance Fees
- Ranger Fee
- Mineral Water
- Morning and Afternoon Tea / Coffee plus Snack
- Boat Anchorage
- Refreshment and Porter
- Conservation Fund at Komodo National Park
What's Not Included:
- Any Items Not Mentioned
- Return Airfare Ticket From/To Denpasar
- Airport Tax
- Camera Fee
- Travel Insurance
- Any Personal Expenses such as: Laundry Services, Phone Call, Tipping, Soft / Alcoholic Drinks
- Minimum of 2 pax for tour to be confirmed
- Child rate is only applicable for 3 to 5 years old. 6 years old and above will be charged with adult rate
- You are advised to bring: small size of luggage, sweater / jacket, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, trekking shoes (sport shoes), towel, change of clothes, swimming suit, extra films, extra replacement batteries for camera, cash money for personal expenses, airport tax, beverages, camera or handy cam
- Accommodations are subject to availability. Prices shown are based on two(2) pax. For group travellers, please check with Adventoro Concierge (Call / Whatsapp +6010 468 8011)
- Transfer duration above are estimated and subject to traffic and weather condition, and not inclusive of any sightseeing tours
- Please adhere to strict pick-up time punctuality. Tour operators may forfeit tours for travellers if no-show during stipulated time
- Registered name of the traveller must be corresponding with photograph documentation (Example: Passport). Tour operators reserve the right to reject if registered traveller fails to provide photographed documentation of their own