Tour Code: BAL-05 Duration: Approx 8 Hours
Explore the beautiful landscapes and villages while cycling around Jatiluwih village.
- Experience a Cooling Cycle Through the village of Jatiluwih
- Gaze at the Breathtaking Landscapes of the Village’s Paddy Fields
- Visit a UNESCO World Heritage site and Learn more about the Balinese Culture
Cruise through this picturesque area in Jatiluwih as you cycle past acres of wide open paddy fields. Jatiluwih is a popular tourist site, famous for its amazing view of the terraced rice fields from the foot of the mountain. This village has also been labelled as a UNESCO World Heritage site due to the villages ability to maintain its local cultural heritage. This is mainly due to its traditional water irrigation system called SUBAK which you’ll be able to see first hand as you pass by the wide expanses of breathtaking land.
Travel through the beautiful, rice paddy fields for some Instagram-worthy photos while you enjoy the cooling breeze of the wind. Then pedal your way to Belulang Village to see the natural hot springs then move on to Mangesta Village for more amazing views of verdant landscapes. If you want to take a little piece of Bali home with you, you can purchase a souvenir at the traditional Penebal Market. If you’re not totally exhausted from the day’s activities, you might be able to cycle to the restaurant where you’ll have a delicious lunch under the guidance of your biking guide. Thus, marks the end of your cycling adventure through the beautiful village of Jatiluwih.
Cancellations after confirmation of tour will incur a 50% charge of the total package price. This fund is not refundable, in whole or in part, cannot be brought forward and/or used for future bookings.
- English-Speaking Guide
- Air-Conditioned Return Transfer
- Coffee/Tea break
- International Standard Safety Equipment
- One (1) Buffet Lunch + One (1) Complimentary Soft Drink / Mineral Water
- One (1) Complimentary Mineral Water During Cycling
- All entrance fee during cycling
- Cold Face Towel
- International Insurance Cover
What's Not Included:
- It is recommended to bring a hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, camera, shorts and comfortable sports shoes
- The departure meeting point will be at the hotel
- Transfer duration above are estimated and subject to traffic and weather condition, and not inclusive of any sightseeing tours
- Please adhere to strict pick-up time punctuality. Tour operators may forfeit tours for travellers if no-show during stipulated time
- Registered name of the traveller must be corresponding with photograph documentation (Example: Passport). Tour operators reserve the right to reject if registered traveller fails to provide photographed documentation of their own
- Tour will not be operating on the 17 March 2018 for Hari Nyepi (Day of Silence)
- For guests who require pick-up from hotels in different pick-up areas, please email your request (with order number included) to firstname.lastname@example.org after you have completed your purchase.