Tour Code: KUL-20 Duration: Approx 4 Hours
Have a relaxing and eye-opening cycling tour in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, discovering the hidden secrets of this beautiful city along the way!
- Discover the Sceneries of Beautiful Kuala Lumpur
- See the Iconic Sultan Abdul Samad Building and Many Other Architectural Gems
- Uncover Fascinating Historical Facts Behind the City’s Wonders
Your ‘voyage of discovery’ begins with a cup of traditional Hainanese Coffee, aromatically brewed to perfection for your enjoyment before our cycling adventure! From the KL City Gallery, all the way to the downtown area, the hidden alleyways of Kuala Lumpur provide some of the most rewarding sights, smell and sounds to discover when visiting Malaysia’s capital. This unique labyrinth of hidden alleyways connects the new and old of Kuala Lumpur, and is only accessible on foot or bikes.
This side of Kuala Lumpur—deeply sequestered—features many narrow passages that open to secret morning flea markets flocked by locals and unique historical gems. Discover the interesting shop house architecture while getting to know the locals who run the snack and drink stands in the alleys. Photo opportunities are at every corner, as our local guide will share not only the history but daily rituals and regimes of the locals that will intrigue and fascinate. Delving into these hidden but lively underbelly of Kuala Lumpur is truly a rewarding experience and one that you don’t usually get in brochures.
- English-Speaking Guide
- Return Transfers
- Bicycle & Helmet
- Local Meals
- Insurance Coverage
What's Not Included:
- Personal Expenses
- Any Items Not Mentioned
- Transfer duration above are estimated and subject to traffic and weather condition, and not inclusive of any sightseeings
- Recommended to prepare own sunscreen
- Wear good walking shoes and comfortable cotton T-shirt with long or short pants
- In the event of rain, the riding tour will be cancelled and 90% of tour price will be refunded (10% administrative fees not refundable)
- Insurance is compulsory for this tour
- Please adhere to strict pick-up time punctuality. Tour operators may forfeit tours for travellers if no-show during stipulated time
- Registered name of the traveller must be corresponding with photograph documentation (Example: Passport). Tour operators reserve the right to reject if registered traveller fails to provide photographed documentation of their own
- Tour goers will be contacted for the below details for insurance purposes:
- Full name as per IC / passport
- Passport No. / IC No.
- Address, contact no., e-mail
- Next of kin (Name, passport no., contact no., email)