Tour Code: DRW-01 Duration: 3 Days / 2 Nights
Explore the wondrous Derawan Islands and see what nature has to offer in this island paradise!
- Visit the Top Destination for your most Memorable Diving Experience
- Explore the Beautiful Nature that Surrounds Derawan Islands
- Search for Marine Animals and Coral Reefs During your Diving Session
Embark on an exciting adventure to the Derawan Islands where you will have the opportunity to explore the richly diverse marine ecosystem and the island is within the district of East Kalimantan in Indonesia. You will be surrounded by deep blue water with the picturesque landscape of the sky that stretches far and wide from where you will be standing on the sandy terrains of the beach. Boats can be seen floating in the distance where they are used for fishing or for diving. The sandy beach stretches far which makes it the perfect place for long walks and sunbathing. The tall coconut trees provides an ideal shade against the Sun while you take a sip of your drink and chill.
The marine ecosystem in the clean ocean consists of more than 800 species of reef fishes, more than 500 species of corals and invertebrates which makes it the perfect spot for diving and snorkelling enthusiasts. The sight of energetic fishes splashing through the water and the coral reefs that seemed to be carefully placed at the bottom of the sea bed. Lucky travellers might even catch sight of a group of jellies in the deep waters and you may even see the scaly turtles drifting through the ocean. After the long and exhausting adventure, you will prepare to leave the island with irreplaceable memories and a strong craving for more adventure.
Cancellation after confirmation of tour or no show: No refunds are allowed.
- Two (2) Nights Accommodation at Dormitory Room
- Full Equipment Rentals (excluding computers)
- Daily Breakfasts
- Lunch on Diving Days
- Diving Guide
- Six (6) Dives around Derawan, Sangalaki
What's Not Included:
- Any Items not Mentioned
- Transfers to/from Derawan Island
- Meals Unless Stated Otherwise
- Night Dives
- A minimum of 2 pax is required to participate in the tour
- The transfer to/from Derawan island can be arranged and are paid separately to the operators. Please check with Adventoro Concierge (Call/WhatsApp: +6010-4688 011)
- Guests should arrive at Berau airport by 2.30 pm or earlier or at Tarakan airport by 11:30 am or earlier for transfer from Berau or Tarakan airport to Derawan island
- Boat transfer time is between 3-4 hours
- The trips are subjected to weather conditions
- Departure flights are advised to be at 11:30 am or later
- All diving packages are for certified divers with a minimum of Open Water Diver certification or equivalent and proof of certification must be provided
- Trips to Kakaban can only be guaranteed with packages of 4 days diving or more. Trips to Maratua can only be guaranteed with packages of 5 days diving or longer. Specific diving locations cannot be guaranteed in advance but we will do our best to accommodate requests
- Divers must adhere to the PADI/DAN no fly time recommendations which is a minimum 18 hours of no fly time.
- Transfer duration above are estimated and subject to traffic and weather condition, and not inclusive of any sightseeing tours
- Please adhere to strict pick-up time punctuality. Tour operators may forfeit tours for travellers if no-show during stipulated time
- Registered name of the traveller must be corresponding with photograph documentation (Example: Passport). Tour operators reserve the right to reject if registered traveller fails to provide photographed documentation of their own