Tour Code: DRW-05 Duration: 4 Days / 3 Nights
Have an exciting diving adventure and explore the diverse indigenous flora and fauna such as turtle, jellyfish and seahorse at Derawan island!
- Dive into the Colourful Underwater Paradise that Houses Several Rare Marine Species
- Explore the Diverse Flora and Fauna at Derawan Island
- Have a Relaxing time at the Beach and Islands in East Kalimantan
Embark on a journey to the exotic Derawan island that is located in the province of East Kalimantan in Indonesia. The white sandy beach entices travellers from all over the world to come and visit the island for some relaxing time from the busy city life. You will have the opportunity to dive into the ocean and explore the diverse range of flora and fauna residing inside the ocean. Shoals of brightly-hued fishes may be skirting pass you as you swim along the ocean during the exploration and you may even catch a glimpse of beautiful coral reefs at the bottom of the sea bed. You may even behold other marine creatures such as the squids, lobsters and octopuses.
The beautiful ocean in constant motion acts as the perfect backdrop for your pictures. Explore the wide stretch of the beach by taking a stroll and discover different kinds of flora and fauna that surrounds the beach. The ambiance of the beach will allow you to take a breather and relax your mind from the troubles of a busy city life. Lucky adventurers might even stumble upon turtles laying their eggs in the middle of the night on the shores of the beach! After an exciting adventure, you will make your way to leave the magnificent island with endless memories that cannot be replaced.
Cancellation after confirmation of tour or no show: No refunds are allowed.
- Three (3) Nights Accommodation at Dormitory
- Full Equipment Rentals (excluding computers)
- Daily Breakfasts
- Lunch on Diving Days
- Diving Guide
- Nine (9) Dives around Derawan, Sangalaki
What's Not Included:
- Any Items not Mentioned
- Transfers to/from Derawan Island
- Meals Unless Stated Otherwise
- Night Dives
- A minimum of 2 pax is required to participate in the tour
- The transfer to/from Derawan island can be arranged and are paid separately to the operators. Please check with Adventoro Concierge (Call/WhatsApp: +6010-4688 011)
- Guests should arrive at Berau airport by 2.30 pm or earlier or at Tarakan airport by 11:30 am or earlier for transfer from Berau or Tarakan airport to Derawan island
- Boat transfer time is between 3-4 hours
- The trips are subjected to weather conditions
- Departure flights are advised to be at 11:30 am or later
- All diving packages are for certified divers with a minimum of Open Water Diver certification or equivalent and proof of certification must be provided
- Trips to Kakaban can only be guaranteed with packages of 4 days diving or more. Trips to Maratua can only be guaranteed with packages of 5 days diving or longer. Specific diving locations cannot be guaranteed in advance but we will do our best to accommodate requests.
- Divers must adhere to the PADI/DAN no fly time recommendations which is a minimum 18 hours of no fly time.
- Transfer duration above are estimated and subject to traffic and weather condition, and not inclusive of any sightseeing tours
- Please adhere to strict pick-up time punctuality. Tour operators may forfeit tours for travellers if no-show during stipulated time
- Registered name of the traveller must be corresponding with photograph documentation (Example: Passport). Tour operators reserve the right to reject if registered traveller fails to provide photographed documentation of their own