Tour Code: KUL-65 Duration: Approx 2 Hours
Go on an exciting outdoor adventure in Malaysia’s biggest ATV Park just a stone’s throw away from the city centre!
- Conquer the Thrilling ATV Adventure Through KL’s Rainforests
- Brave through Rough Terrains & Muddy Tracks
- Take a Refreshing Swim in the 7 Tier Waterfalls
Just a short half an hour drive from the heart of Kuala Lumpur, lies stunning lush rainforests and hills that are perfect for an outdoor adventure! Upon arrival at the location, you have to sign a Liability Release Form. This package is suitable for beginners and first time riders. Before the exhilarating adventure in Malaysia’s biggest ATV Park takes off, the experienced guides will go through a quick safety briefing and some rules and regulations that you will need to know. You will be given the opportunity to try out a few test runs on the auto ATVs around the man-made trails at the base camp to familiarize yourself with handling the ATV before we begin. Once you take off from the base camp on to the off-road track, the trail can get quite steep.
Two guides will be accompanying you on your adventure, one from the front and another from the back to ensure your safety. There may be some rough terrains and the tracks can be quite challenging for inexperienced riders even when you start to get the hang of riding the ATV, however, the guides are patient and friendly and will be there to offer your guidance in case you need any. Depending on the weather, it can be a wet and muddy ride on the track so do make sure to always be alert and let the adrenaline rush kick in! When you make it to the end of the track, you will come to face the wonderful 7 tiered waterfall where you will be given some time to swim and admire nature’s beauty. This stunningly pristine and unpolluted waterfall is unexploited by men as it can only be accessed by ATVs, hikers, dirt bikes and mountain bikes.
After a refreshing splash in the cascading waterfalls, it’s time to make your way back downhill. The steep pathways downhills make it a thrilling and exhilarating experience. After engaging your arm and leg muscles, throughout the ride, feel free to take a relaxing dip in the man-made pool after your trails, where the water flows in from the waterfalls.
Meet Up Time:
- 10:00 am
- 12:00 pm
- 2:00 pm
- 4:00 pm
- ATV Vehicle
- Experienced Guide
- Safety Briefing & Training
- Mineral Water
What's Not Included:
- Any Items Not Mentioned
- Tours & Meals Other Than Any Mentioned Above
- Personal Expenses
- Return Transfer
- Rates Do Not Include Travel, Repatriation and PA Insurance
- Transfer duration above are estimated and subject to traffic and weather condition, and not inclusive of any sightseeing
- Minimum two (2) pax for activity to be confirmed
- It is recommended for you to wear T-shirts or any comfortable and breathable clothing, long pants, jeans or bermudas. For footwear, please wear sports shoes or sneakers. Slippers or beach thongs are not appropriate. No high heels for women
- Please adhere to strict pick-up time punctuality. Tour operators may forfeit tours for travellers if no-show during stipulated time
- It is recommended to bring along an extra set of clothing, towel, insect repellent, sunblock and light snacks. You can bring your camera at your own risk
- Only those of age 16 years and above are permitted to ride the ATV
- Participants will be required to sign the Liability Release Form before riding
- Strictly no passengers on ATV. However, in unavoidable circumstances (case-to-case basis), rider will ride under the supervision of the experienced guides/instructors
- Never ride the ATV under the influence of alcohols, drugs or other medication that impairs judgment or coordination. Doing so can result in serious injuries
- No excessive speed while riding
- Always wear the helmets provided by the Operator during rides
- Respect other riders and the environment. You will be held responsible for damages to the ATV due to the rider’s carelessness and recklessness or violation of the rules and regulations
- No riding in unapproved areas - designated areas and trails provided by the Operator only.
- The Operator reserve the right to withdraw, stop or refuse any rider who do not comply to the rules and regulations. In such circumstances, there shall be no refund for the hiring charges.