Tour Code: KUL-28 Duration: Approx 7 Hours
Get ready for an extraordinary experience at the wonderful Sasaran Beach and enjoy your time snapping away with the spectacular mirror-like reflection.
- Admire the Stunning Natural Phenomenon of Sasaran Beach
- Take Advantage of the Unique Photo Opportunities
- Discover the Mysterious Pulau Angsa
We will depart the jetty accompanied by your experienced guide, towards the Sky Mirror. This black sand beach is dubbed as the Salar de Uyuni of Malaysia, after the mysterious natural wonder in Bolivia. The magical attraction was named after the mirror-like reflection of the sky and is located on a mysterious island known as Sasaran Beach just off the coast of the Jeram fishing village which is in the middle of the Straits of Malacca Sea. Along the way, you will come across many flocks of seagulls in the air. This relatively new tourist attraction is only available few times a month around the full moon and new moon as the sand bank emerges, forming a shallow island with just a few inches of sea water above it. This phenomenon leads to an illusion of a mirror image of the sky and an ideal background for unique and interesting photo opportunities.
The wonderful Sasaran Beach is also the habitat of some marine agriculture. Watch your steps as you move around to find the perfect angle for your epic photo opportunities as there are sea and baby clams that are scattered abundantly across the sand and may hurt your feet if you were to stumble upon them. These little creatures hidden in the sand are a sight on their own as they appear to glitter in the sunlight. You will also be able to discover other interesting marine organisms such as shore crabs, soldier crabs, red crabs, bamboo clams, sea grapes, sea anemones, sea snails, sea grapes amongst many others.
Upon return to the jetty on your boat, you will have the opportunity to tour around Pulau Angsa, now an abandoned resort project. Despite this, many fishermen still enjoy their time here as it provides to be a good fishing spot.
- Pick-up time varies according to selected date due to optimal Sky Mirror viewing time
- English Speaking Guide
- Return Boat Transfer
- Return Transfer from Kuala Lumpur
- Meal: Snack & Drinks
- Travel Insurance
What's Not Included:
- Any Items Not Mentioned
- Tours & Meals Other than Any Mentioned Above
- Personal Expenses
- Transport to Jetty
- Transfer duration above are estimated and subject to traffic and weather condition, and not inclusive of any sightseeings
- Please adhere to strict pick-up time punctuality. Tour operators may forfeit tours for travellers if no-show during stipulated time
- It is recommended to wear bright coloured clothing for better photo results
- Registered name of the traveller must be corresponding with photograph documentation (Example: Passport). Tour operators reserve the right to reject if registered traveller fails to provide photographed documentation of their own